Create 3D computer graphics, using webgl in a cross-browser environment. Learn about 3D Graphical space, and 3D Depth.
Maybe you have tried out the Three.js 3D Library but found it too difficult to figure out.
Become competent in one of the most sought after fields of expertise that clients and organizations are looking for!
If you have any experience in 3D programming, you probably found it quite difficult.
By the end of this course you will have a deeper understanding of the concepts relating to 3D graphical space, be able to add 3 dimensional depth to any html game, and will be able to create 3-dimensional logo’s, texts and animations, and incorporate them in a standard static html page. And that’s just the beginning.
What will you learn in this course?
You will learn how to develop and make your own 3 dimensional logos, texts and animations, and be able to incorporate them in a standard static html page or html game. This forms one of the most essential components of web applications.
What are the main topics covered in this course?
Sophisticated material on geometry
In addition, this course includes 10 coding challenges that will help you sharpen your newly acquired skills and understanding of the entire process and how it works.
Why enrolling in this course is the best decision you can make.
Many examples are included to make it even easier to learn and understand.
Ready to bring your ideas to life? Why not get started today?
Click the Signup button to sign up for the course!
- A computer with a browser
- Knowledge in using simple calculations with geometry
What you will learn
- Design 3-dimensional logos, texts and animations, and incorporate them in your own page, application or game
- Create and add 3-dimensional depth to any video html based game
- Apply geometry skills while writing large, complex and structured programs
- Be competent in one of the most sought after fields of expertise that clients and organizations are looking for
Who should attend
- This is course is suitable for those with basic skills, who wish to become an expert in 3D programming
- Students who are comfortable with simple calculations in geometry
- Students who have knowledge in JS6 features, functions, variables and class definitions to expand their learning
Is available on google app?
Is available on ios?
- Lectures 56
- Quizzes 0
- Exercises 0
- Duration 5.5 total hours
- Skill level Beginner Level
- Students 5559
- Last Updated October, 2021
Setting up the Environment
Working With Geometry
Working With Materials
Extra Information - Source code, and other stuff
4 weeks ago
Great content. Lacks more advanced functionality. Good course for starters
2 months ago
The Instructor is very knowledgeable. All in all very happy with the course.
3 months ago
Presentation was a full explanation of everything in a very easy to understand manner. I came away with a lot of understanding here.
4 months ago
Very beautifully structured course for beginners who are starting to learn 3D concepts.
5 months ago
Juan Carlos Ramírez González
Excelente curso... bien explicado.. ejemplos muy llamativos.. la dicción del instructor es muy buena.. se entiende todo a la perfeccion.
6 months ago
Good course for beginners. It will give a clear basic idea about Three.js. If you are a beginner in three.js ... go for it...
8 months ago
great course. Explains the concepts simply and shows mathematical examples.
8 months ago
Cristian A Romo
great and easy way to learn some three.js
8 months ago
i took a lot more than expected from this course. does it come in English though?
8 months ago
Really good course. Very clear and taught all the basics I needed.