Azure Machine Learning using Cognitive Services
Learn the Azure Machine Learning Studio, Azure Bot Service, Video Indexing service, Computer Vision for OCR and more!
Has Microsoft’s Cognitive services piqued your interest, but you haven’t been able to find a decent course that will teach you how to use those services effectively?
Or maybe you have just recognised how a valuable skill like machine learning can open up big opportunities for you as a developer.
Perhaps you just wanted to find out how to add “superpowers” to your programs to do amazing things like face detection, but had no idea how to go about it.
Whatever the reason that has brought you to this page, one thing is for sure; the information you are looking for is contained in this course!
Why learn about Azure Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is not only a hot topic but more excitingly, Python Developers who understand how to work with Machine Learning are in high demand!
Azure, combined with Microsoft Cognitive Services, are a huge opportunity for developers.
In this course you will learn how to add powerful Machine Learning functionality to your applications.
You’ll learn how Microsoft Cognitive Services provide advanced machine learning functionality for any kind of application
You will be able to create amazing apps that add “superpowers”, such as language understanding for executing user-requests, verification of users through speech, face detection, identification of people in images, and much more!
You will learn how to bring into play Machine Learning models to simplify business processes when moderating content.
And you will find out how you can create better experiences for your users by adding more interfaces and functionalities such as bots.
Adding these skills to your résumé will greatly boost your future job or freelancer opportunities.
Why choose this course?
This course covers a much wider range of Cognitive Services than other similar courses.
It guides you step by step through the usage of these services instead of just covering the creation inside Azure.
Your instructor, Eduardo Rosas, has been working with Azure services for 4 years.
He has created many apps that leverage Azure services, including one with the implementation of Machine Learning models and image analysis that got him to the Microsoft Imagine Cup World-Wide finals.
The Key Topics Covered include :
The Azure Machine Learning Studio – how to create your own machine learning models with drag and drop interfaces.
The Azure Bot Service – how to create conversational bots that can be connected with Messenger, Slack, Skype, Telegram, and more.
The Video Indexing service – how to identify people in a video, actions, get a transcript of the conversation, with a timestamp, how to translate it and more.
Computer Vision for OCR – handwritten text recognition, image analysis.
Custom Vision for your own image classification model tailored completely to your needs.
Plus an additional nine (9) Cognitive Services!
You’ll come away with a concrete understanding of Azure Machine Learning and how to maximize it to create superior apps with amazing functionalities!
The ideal student would be someone who has a basic knowledge of programming and wants to learn about machine learning using Azure and Microsoft Cognitive Services.
If you’re ready to take your skills and app functionalities to the next level, then today is the best day to get started!
Click the enroll button to sign up for the course and we look forward to seeing you on the inside!
- Basic skills in any programming language.
- No previous experience with Python is necessary. You will learn the basics of Python programming throughout the course.
What you will learn
- By the end of the course you'll be able to add powerful Machine Learning functionality to your apps with simple REST requests!
- You will know how Microsoft Cognitive Services provide advance Machine Learning functionality to any kind of app.
- You will be able to create amazing apps (or improve those you’ve already created) by adding superior functionalities and superpowers such as language understanding for executing user-requests, verification of users through speech, face detection, identify people in images, and so much more!
- You can bring into play Machine Learning models to simplify business processes when moderating content.
- You’ll be able to create better experiences for your users by adding more interfaces and functionalities such as bots.
Who should attend
- This course is suitable for any developer who has some basic knowledge of programming (any language).
- This course is for you if you want to quickly implement Machine Learning functionality to your own programs. This course is not for developers wanting to learn the ins and outs of ML.
- Anyone who's finds complex Math uncomfortable but is interested in Machine Learning and how to apply it to problems.
Is available on google app?
Is available on ios?
- Lectures 100
- Quizzes 0
- Exercises 0
- Duration 16.5 total hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Students 3389
- Last Updated October, 2021
Intro to Machine Learning
Intro to Python
Machine Learning for Spell Checking
Text and Speech Translation
Language Understanding Intelligent Service
Speech to Text. Text To Speech
Video Indexer Service
Custom Vision Service
Azure Machine Learning Studio
Extra Information - Source code, and other stuff
4 months ago
Very good material, a bit above my level, as I'm new to Azure and programming in general. Would recommend; I intend to go back over it carefully at some point; this was a quick overview of the course.
6 months ago
very thorough so far
7 months ago
Very good experience
10 months ago
One of the best course to get started with Azure Platform. I would suggest the owner to update some new Cognitive Services like Azure personalizer. But overall great course thanks again for the brilliant course.
10 months ago
I liked azure API
11 months ago
Jaya Bhagavathi Bhallamudi
11 months ago
Hard to find a course with Azure - this one is good
1 year ago
Alexandre Lima de Carvalho
Muito didático e com bastante material.
1 year ago
Giving 5 stars but a warning to new students. This is not a course to learn ML and AI. This is a course for learning to use AI ML services provided by Azure. It doesnt matter whether you have exp. in AI/ML, You can still go through the course and use these API's if you are experienced enough. If you already know AI/ML, then this is better because now rather than coding on own, you can just utilize provided services.
1 year ago
Juan Miguel Beleño Angulo
The content and the explanations have been very clear and useful.