Spring Framework 5 Masterclass
Spring 5 - brand new content. Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Boot 2, Hibernate, Security, Data, Thymeleaf 3, and more.
UPDATE – July 2018
Brand new content for Spring 5 added – Course being completely updated to Spring 5. Check out sections 15-19 for current new Spring 5 content with a lot more on the way!
Being at the cutting edge is awesome!
That’s where you’ll be as a Spring programmer.
And you’re there because Spring is the world’s most popular web framework, and it’s certainly not going to be replaced anytime soon. That’s because it easily integrates with any other framework.
Look around. Examples of companies utilizing the Spring Framework include Netflix, Groupon, Cisco, BMW, eBay, ESPN, major credit card companies, and most financial institutions.
So, what’s the BIG DEAL with Spring? Let me start:
- Java, the world’s leading programming language, is used to develop Spring applications.
- The Spring Framework is the most popular and widely used Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) framework.
- Spring is an open source, lightweight framework that handles all the infrastructure.
- Spring makes life easy by allowing developers to focus on the business logic while it takes care of the low-level “plumbing”.
- Spring is super lightweight to give you faster deployment. That’s because:
- it advocates the POJO programming model which means you don’t need a dedicated server for deployment.
- Is highly modular, which means you pick and choose which modules you need.
- Testing Spring Framework applications are easy because of this.
Want to be at the cutting edge of programming?
Well, I’m Tim Buchalka, one of your instructors, and I’ve designed the Java Spring Framework Masterclass just for you!
Choosing a course that’s perfect for you can be damn hard. You need Instructors:
· Who are passionate about what they do
· Keep their courses continually updated
· And most important, provide outstanding support and follow up to your questions
That’s what I do. And that’s the reason why I made it into the Top 10 List of Outstanding Instructors in the 2015 Udemy Instructor Awards.
Know that you’re exactly in the right place to MASTER the Java Spring Framework.
Learning the Spring Framework 4 will give you a massive career advancement because Spring developers are probably the most sought-after developers in the world!
This course assumes you know at least a little of the basics of Java. If you don’t know Java or want a refresh, then I suggest you take my Complete Java Masterclass first before this Spring Framework course. But that’s optional. You can still get a lot out of this course, with even a little Java knowledge.
The course is continually updated and enhanced, and fully supports the Spring Framework as it evolves. This guarantees what you’re learning is relevant for you today and will never be obsolete.
With many courses, it’s just set and forget. But not with mine! I’ve got a PROVEN track record of continually updating and adding new content. An example is my Java Masterclass course which now has 76 hours of content and counting, and benefited a whopping 220,000 students!
AND JUST TO PROVE THIS IS TRUE, THE COURSE IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING COMPLETELY UPDATED FOR SPRING 5!
Your instructors are me and Goran Lochert. Between us we have a collective 46 years of commercial software development experience, meaning you’re learning the right way to program to maximize your future development potential.
Here’s what’s important. There’re lot of people out there teaching Spring who are not developers. We’re developers with many years’ experience with JEE and Spring, who also teach Spring.
And you guessed it. Learning Spring the “wrong way” is not only a wasted opportunity, it may harm your career in the long run.
Importantly, our courses teach students the real-life skills needed to get those in-demand jobs or further your programming skills.
New content to be released includes:
- Spring MVC in-depth (Forms and validation): Drilling further into Spring MVC – Handling Web forms and Validation.
- Spring Boot 2 – makes it easy to create stand-alone, production-grade Spring based Applications that you can “just run”. Learn how in this course.
- Spring Batch – provides reusable functions that are essential in processing large volumes of records. Learn how to use it in this course.
- Spring AOP – Here’s where you’ll learn about Spring’s Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP). AOP helps to address cross-cutting concerns such as Logging, Security etc.
- Spring Security – This topic covers Spring’s security feature that helps to make Spring based web-apps more secure and robust.
- Spring with Hibernate – You’ll learn Spring integration with Hibernate, one of the most popular Object Relational Framework (ORM).
- Spring with JPA – This is where you’ll learn Spring integration with Java Persistence API (JPA) which helps to make Spring applications database and ORM agnostic.
- Spring Data – Spring Data unifies and makes it easy to access to different kinds of persistence stores, both relational database systems and NoSQL data stores.
- Spring with Thymeleaf – Thymeleaf is a modern server-side Java template engine. You’ll learn how to use it with Spring.
- Spring Web Flow – Spring Web Flow builds on Spring MVC and allows implementing the “flows” in a web application.
- Data Migration using Spring.
- Spring & Testing – In this section you’ll learn how to carry out Unit testing of Spring applications with testing frameworks such as JUnit.
- IntelliJ IDEA, REST Web Services, Gradle, Maven, a Real world project and more.
Take this course in confidence today knowing you have just found the BEST Spring Framework course on Udemy!
Don’t delay. Every minute you’re not learning Spring is a missed opportunity for that PERFECT high paying job.
Click the BUY NOW button and start learning. The world needs your skills!
- You’ve either already got it or it’s FREE. Here’s the checklist:
- A computer - Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported. Setup and installation instructions are included for each platform.
- Your ENTHUSIASM to learn the worlds #1 web framework, and then to showcase it on your RESUME!
- Everything else needed to start programming in the Spring Framework is already included in the course.
What you will learn
- You’re taught step by step HOW to program using the Java Spring Framework 5.
- With each comprehensive step, the WHY you’re doing it is explained.
- You’ll UNDERSTAND all aspects of Spring including Core, MVC, JDBC etc with XML and Annotations.
- The course is continually UPDATED, so you’ll learn the very latest as Spring evolves.
- NEW CONTENT is always being added, and your covered with full lifetime access to the course.
- SUPPORT is mind blowing – questions you have are answered that day.
- You’ll have EXPERTISE to program using the Spring Framework 5 as taught by the best.
- The skills you’ll learn are in super HIGH DEMAND. The world needs you and they’ll pay accordingly.
Who should attend
- The course is 100% for you if you’re wanting to be a kickass Spring programmer!
- However, if you’re already an expert Spring programmer with years of experience and knowledge of all the latest updates, then this course is not for you.
- And if you need to get up to speed on Java, then do that first (check out my Java Masterclass on Udemy), and I look forward to seeing you back here shortly.
Is available on google app?
Is available on ios?
- Lectures 256
- Quizzes 4
- Exercises 0
- Duration 43.5 hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Students 14769
- Last Updated August, 2018
Installation & Setup - Part 1
Introduction to Java EE
Installation and Setup - Part 2
Introducing Spring Framework
Introducing Spring MVC
Configuring Spring with Annotations
Working with Spring JDBC
Spring MVC in depth - Part 1 (Java Config, JNDI, Interceptors & Handler Mapping)
Spring MVC in depth - Part 2 (Request Mapping, Request Param & Model Attributes)
Spring MVC in depth - Part 3 (Forms and Validation)
IntelliJ Spring Section
NEW Spring 5 - Install and setup
Spring 5 - Overview
NEW Spring 5 - Maven and your first project
New Spring 5 - Logging with SLF4J & Logback
New Spring 5 - Multi module Spring Project
New Spring 5 - Lombok Introduction
New Spring 5 - Spring MVC
New Spring 5 - Spring Boot 2 Introduction
Spring Boot 2 And Thymeleaf 3
Is More Content on the way?
6 days ago
Really considered excellent in case of wanting to learn web developer with java
2 weeks ago
Very clear to the point for both beginners and experienced developers learning Spring 5
2 weeks ago
Very useful content, nicely covered.
3 weeks ago
Most definitely. I have taken the JAVA course before and was not disappointed
3 weeks ago
Course could use more theoretical knowledge as well. But overall its great :)
1 month ago
Hi, I have done already 40% of course but is amazing, keep up Tim. You doing a great job!
1 month ago
Yes. Very good course
1 month ago
Off course,Tim is great and I believe that this course will be awesome just like Java Masterclass
1 month ago
have only been working with spring for a few months but I felt the Dev team I was learning from only had a tenuous grasp of the subject themselves. This course seems to be bearing this out so far.
1 month ago
Seems fine so far