Why Learn Just the Essentials?
Programming languages are vast, but not every feature is necessary for success. Think of using a spreadsheet program: most users only need basic functionality. Learning every feature would be time-consuming and not always beneficial.
Perfect for Beginners and Experienced Programmers
Student Testimonial (from the instructors Python crash course on Udemy):
“One of the best courses I have come across. Very smart and unique way to teach a programming language. Enjoying it thoroughly so far :)” – Anil M.
What Will You Learn?
• Data Types, Variables, Conditional Processing, Loops, Classes, Operators, Expressions, and more
• Check the curriculum on this page for a full list of topics
Meet Your Instructor: Faisal
With 12+ years of experience building global products, Faisal’s passion for technology and teaching shines through. He has successfully led startups, raised funding from Google and other investors, and is now the Head of Product at a fast-growing Indian startup.
Faisal is committed to your success, offering full support and answering of your questions in a timely manner. You’ll never be stuck on a lesson for too long, ensuring smooth progress throughout the course.
Risk-Free Investment with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We’re confident in the value of our course, which is why we offer a full 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the course or your progress, you’ll receive a 100% refund, no questions asked.
- An open mind to learn something new and exciting which may make a huge difference in your future career.
What you will learn
- Obtain a solid understanding of what debugging and refactoring is and how to do it.
Who should attend
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous programming experience.
Is available on google app?
Is available on ios?
- Lectures 129
- Quizzes 0
- Exercises 0
- Duration 15 total hours
- Skill level Beginner Level
- Students 256
- Last Updated June, 2023
Introduction and setup
Starting to code
Modifying DOM and string interpolation
Flow Control: for and while
Flow control: if/else and switch
Flow control: methods
Working with strings
Extra Information - Source code, and other stuff