Android Firebase Masterclass – Master Google Firebase
Create Cloud based Android applications using Google Firebase and expand your career options
What you will learn in this course?
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of Firebase and all of its benefits, and then apply that knowledge to your Android applications.
Specifically, you will be able to create Android Applications that use Firebase Features and learn how to use Firebase’s full drop-in Authentication Solution which includes Google Sign-in, Facebook sign-in, Twitter sign in and many more!
You will also become proficient in all core Firebase features such as Cloud Firestore, Cloud Storage, Cloud Messaging to name some. You’ll master the art of problem-solving in programming using an efficient, proven method and learn how to write high-quality Kotlin code.
In addition, you will learn detailed aspects of the Firebase Android SDK using the Kotlin programming language and how to write Advanced Android applications.
Although the courses focus is primarily on Kotlin, there is a section dedicated to Java developers.
If you want to become an expert in Android using the Firebase Platform, then this is the course to enroll in.
Throughout the course, you can always contact your instructor Jason Fedin personally to get help when you’re stuck. He regularly checks the discussions to help you in every step along the way.
Also, this course will be extended and refined in the future based on student feedback as Jason places a lot of value on the feedback of his students.
Who is the course aimed at?
This is not a beginners course. It’s assumed you have Kotlin and/or Java experience either by taking a course like the Learn Programming Academy’s Kotlin for Java developers or Java Masterclass courses on Udemy, or equivalent courses.
Additionally, because the course is Android focused, it’s assumed that you have an understanding of how to build Android applications. Either by taking one of both of the Learn Programming Academy’s Kotlin or Java Android courses, here on Udemy, or equivalent.
Students and or commercial developers with knowledge of Kotlin and/or Java and Android who want to learn how to apply Firebase into their applications will get a lot from this course.
If you are ready to get started, click on the enroll or Add to Cart button on this page and start taking your Firebase skills with Android to the next level.
- Previous Kotlin and/or Java experience (consider the Java Masterclass, Java Crash course and/or Kotlin for Java developers courses from the Learn Programming Academy).
- Previous Android app development experience (taking the Android Java and/or Android Kotlin courses from the Learn Programming Academy).
- A PC, Mac or Linux computer
What you will learn
- Understand the fundamentals of Firebase and all of its benefits
- How to create Android Applications that use Firebase Features
- Learn how to use Firebase's full drop-in Authentication Solution which includes Google Sign-in, Facebook sign-in, Twitter sign in and many more!
- Become proficient in all core Firebase features such as Cloud Firestore, Cloud Storage, Cloud Messaging and many more!
- Learn detailed aspects of the Firebase Android SDK using the Kotlin programming language
- Master the art of problem-solving in programming using efficient, proven methods
Who should attend
- This course is not for beginners - You should have some experience in Kotlin and/or Java and Android app development by taking courses on these topics from the Learn Programming Academy (or other similar courses).
- If you’re someone who’s well-versed in Java and Kotlin and would want to take your Android application skills up a notch, then this course is for you!
Is available on google app?
Is available on ios?
- Lectures 123
- Quizzes 0
- Exercises 0
- Duration 20 total hours
- Skill level Intermediate Level
- Students 1148
- Last Updated July, 2020
Installing Android Studio
Getting Started with Firebase
AdMob with Firebase
Extra Information - Source code, and other stuff
4 weeks ago
Ahmed M. Assaleh
this is a good and excellent course
1 month ago
I just started and I am so impressed with the quality and energy provided by the instructor
2 months ago
This is a nice course. This course actually teaches everything that I expected to learn about firebase.
2 months ago
The course is the good one itself. It provides all main thing to learn firebase! Thanks for kotlin. Thanks for deviding java and kotlin parts. It was very useful for me. What to make it better: - For slides. It's better use less words. Use more pictures and graphics. It's better to slide them from left to right, not the opposit. - For video. Do not repeat the same info about configuration firebase every lesson. Better to repeat it several times and then repeat it shortly.
3 months ago
The narration is good!
9 months ago
Andi Baso Kaswar
He know what i need
9 months ago
So far I believe so given that the course is promising to give code challenges which is my favorite way of learning
9 months ago
I was a bit skeptical about this course at the beginning, since it doesn't have a lot of hours like other courses from "Learning programming" courses, but Jason done a great job with this one. He covered most of the Firebase capabilities, in a short amount of classes. The best part of this course was the fast replies in the Q\A section - Jason reply each of my question in less than 24 hours, and it was very helpful and helped me understand the classes material The only thing I would have fix in this course is to put more emphasis on explaining things about kotlin: Before this course I didn't know kotlin at all. Even though this course is not considered a Beginners course, and this is not a kotlin course - I think it would be nice to have a few classes on the differences, and the syntax of kotlin. I found myself googling keywords to find out what some basic syntax in kotlin means, instead of focusing on the firebase material in some of the classes. I think a bit of background, or even simple explanation in the videos when using a different syntax would have been nice, since I guess there are more people like me that do have programming experience, but not in kotlin Overall - Great Course!